Sales & Marketing
Hospitality & hotel sales & marketing is evolving..
1834 Hotels is driven by an evolutionary sales, marketing & online distribution strategy, objectives and goals. Gone are the days of cold calling, traditional press media and setting yearly room rates that don’t move.
Marketing with a sound sales, revenue and distribution strategy is crucial and it’s what we do!
1834 Hotels focuses on a digital strategy that addresses three key experiences of your online travel consumers – dream, discover and decide. 1834 Hotels has have a multi tiered approach to delivering your hotel in every stage of that cycle – including but not limited to producing destination specific content for people to discover, placing your hotel front of mind, ensuring well managed customer reviews and all finished with real-time rate information & availability when they decide.
Dynamic price marketing in travel and hospitality will be a continued area of focus in the foreseeable future and must form part of your strategy. 1834 Hotels Marketing works across a multi of online channels, ensuring the property is present, relevant and promoted effectively in the crucial moments of conversion influence.
Hospitality Digital marketing
A sample of what we can provide
- Search engine marketing/optimisation/meta search
- Content marketing – content created to create a connection drive your google profile!
- Social media support – accommodation and food & beverage
- Reputation management – Online Travel reviews all managed from a central platform
- Guest retention/Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – we manage all your customer communications.
- Local area marketing
- Brand/brand assets
- EDM (email) marketing – we will include your hotel in our database to over 150,000
- Campaigns – inclusion in our national campaigns
- Marketing calendar/budget
- Reporting – Who ,what when!
- Simple packages for Google ads
1834 Hotels specialises in destination marketing and advertising, with a strong focus to sell your region and experiences as a crucial supplement to promoting your hotel. 1834 Hotels has developed and continues to develop its destination marketing platform know as our Weekend Escapes brand. Your destination and hotels are promoted through frequent blogs and content articles with a crucial search engine optimization focus. Other campaign through the brand include Google Ads, video and social media campaign.
Hotel Sales Support
1834 Hotels offers a unique and relevant Sales & Marketing solution that is aligned closely with revenue and distribution.
What can we help you with?
- Ensure your rate strategy is aligned with annual budget (we will help with a budget)
- Sales action plan tools
- Assist with recruitment of key sales staff – if required
- Rate strategy market with market segments review.
- Property performance regularly monitored
- Allotment performance and strategies reviewed
- General Sales support for your General Manager
- Tools for your hotel to better manage the sales staff
- Monthly reviews of property performance
- Sales opportunities identified & provided for action
- Staff development and training
- Access to shared National corporate clients
- Support with Inbound/Wholesale markets -Yearly distribution of nett rates and negotiation
- RFP corporate season support
- GDS (Global Distribution System) setup and management
- AOT Government travel solicitation process management and rate positioning
- And more…….
- Key OTA partnerships
- Relationship and contract development with global inbound/wholesale agents
- Corporate travel agents (Consortia) and supplier management
- Key corporate client management support
- Potential corporate clients database developed from your PMS data
Other sales activities
- Local sales activities support
- Regional sales & marketing for intrastate business
- Distribution opportunities (review existing and identify new channels)
- Attendance at Industry events and trade shows (ATE & more)
- Live campaigns monitored and reporting
- Competitor performance tracked and reported
- Telemarketing/leisure package sales
- Concept creation of campaigns assets
- A marketing materials database, eg posters, social tiles
- Materials for all mediums
- Design brief, coordination and distribution of materials
- On-site collateral, food & beverage, front of house
- Event /function/conference collateral
- Point of sale collateral
See our recent blog article on Hotel Sales and Marketing – here