1834 Hotels operates and owns the following brands, these brands and operating platforms are available as part of a management agreement or for use individually at venues,
1834 Hotels owns and operates the Angus & Co. Bar and Grill brand .The Angus & Co. brand was created to provide a commercial structured food and beverage solution for hotels, motels and resorts.
1834 Hotels provides the Angus & Co. platform at no extra charge to hotels under our management. We have seen sales and performance increases of 200%+ plus an ongoing stability of cost of goods and well controlled wage costs. The Angus & Co. solution provides the following
- A proven brand and comfortable format to roll out at your venue
- A food and beverage platform aligned with an annual budget
- Full costed menu with recipes, training videos and on-site training
- Menu aligned with group buying power with key suppliers to maximise profitability
- Marketing materials, posters, radio, social tools, menu design and more
- Frequent co-op campaigns with suppliers like Coca Cola, CUB and food services suppliers.
- Fit-out and building upgrades at a cost-effective option to roll out
- Cost of good and stock take templates and standard operating procedures.
- We are able to offer the Angus & Co. model as a white label – no re-brand required
Angus & Co is the food and beverage solution for your venue , let us give you the tools to run a more streamlined, marketable and profitable restaurant.
For more information and our current list of venues here Angus & Co
1834 Hotels specialises in destination marketing and advertising, with a strong focus to sell your region and experiences as a crucial supplement to promoting your hotel.
1834 Hotels has developed and continues to develop its destination marketing platform known as our Weekend Escapes brand.
Your destination and hotels are promoted through frequent blogs and content articles with a crucial search engine optimization focus. Other campaign through the brand include Google Ads, video and social media campaign.