Summer Along The Riverland
One of the most peaceful holidays in the Summer is along the Riverland. Whether you’re after outdoor activities, experiencing the best food and wine, or family bonding, there is something for everyone. Find the Perfect Place to stay in the Riverland with a number of venues, conveniently located on the banks of the Murray River.
The Murray River provides its visitors with a natural playground, brimming with things to explore and discover. From golfing to wilderness walks and canoeing, you’ll find plenty to play with among the wetlands, wildlife and water.
Food and Drink
Enjoy fresh produce and beverages straight from its source along the Murray River.
• The historic Twenty Third Street Distillery, built in 1914 has been resurrected with twenty-first century technology to bring you sensory experiences in the Riverland. A guided tour and tasting is our first choice!
• The Big River Tavern is just a short stroll from the Big River Motor Inn along the Berri Golf Course and is the ideal venue to wine, dine and be entertained. The tavern offers panoramic views of the Berri Golf Course and is the perfect place to relax and unwind after a day on the River.
• Willow Point Wines should not be missed when touring through the Murraylands. Grown on site and bottled locally, sample the amazing range of fortified wines on your next visit.
Kids & Family
The Riverland offers plenty of opportunities for family bonding. From Monash Adventure Park to picnics along the River and water-based activities, there’s no way your family will get bored in the Riverland!
Where to stay? With a number of properties along the Riverland, don’t wait to experience Summer Along The Riverland. Book with us today!
• Mannum Motel: You’ll feel a world away from the city while staying at the Mannum Motel, situated right next to the serene Murray River. With a variety of room types, including river view rooms, you’ll be able to explore Mannum and the Riverland at your own leisure.
• Big River Moter Inn: Conveniently located along the Old Sturt Highway, The Big River Motor Inn offers motel-style accommodation surrounded by lush greens of the Berri Golf Course. Less than a 5-minute drive from the township of Berri, this is the perfect base for you to play gold and relax.
• Berri Hotel: The Berri Hotel offers quality accommodation, located on the banks of the Murray River, in the heart of the Riverland region. The hotel is within walking distance from retail shopping, cafés and restaurants and boasts panoramic views of Berri.
Photo via (IG) @discovermurrayriver