Who are 1834 Hotels?
1834 Hotels are a network of individually owned hotels, motels, apartments & resorts collectively managed by 1834 Hospitality.
Formerly known as Country Club Hotels & Resorts, the group name change happened in mid 2013, under the direction of Chief Executive Officer, Andrew Bullock, who felt that the Country Clubs brand no longer reflected the diverse portfolio of properties that the group now encompassed. Read more about the name change on our Blog Page.
1834 Hotels currently manage operations and collectively market the following hotels, motels and resorts, located in South Australia, Western Australia and the Northern Territory:
- Adabco Boutique Hotel, Adelaide, South Australia
- Adelaide Meridien Hotel & Apartments, North Adelaide, South Australia
- Adelaide Royal Coach, Kent Town (Adelaide), South Australia
- Apartments on George, Norwood (Adelaide), South Australia
- Aurora Alice Springs, Alice Springs, Northern Territory
- Barossa Weintal, Barossa Valley, South Australia
- Berri Hotel, Berri, South Australia
- Big River Motor Inn, Berri, South Australia
- Clare Country Club, Clare Valley, South Australia
- Franklin Central Apartments, Adelaide, South Australia
- John Pirie Motor Inn, Port Pirie, South Australia
- Mayfair Hotel, Adelaide, South Australia
- Mannum Motel, Mannum, South Australia
- McCracken Country Club, Victor Harbor, South Australia
- Mildura Inlander Resort, Mildura Victoria
- Naracoorte Hotel, Naracoorte, South Australia
- Ozone Hotel, Kingscote (Kangaroo Island), South Australia
- Renmark Resort, Renmark, South Australia
- Sanno Marracoonda Airport Hotel, Perth, Western Australia
Our network of hotels, motels, apartments & resorts offer a range of comfortable accommodation, friendly, personable service and a range of additional facilities, such as cafés, restaurants & bars, golf courses, conference, function & wedding venues, bottle shops, gaming venues, health club with gym, and a day spa.
Our hotels are proudly Australian owned and operated. Approximately 900 staff are employed under the 1834 banner by the members of the group making us one of the largest regional tourism employers in South Australia.
Across our hotels, motels, apartments & resorts, we are pleased to offer and showcase a diverse range of experiences, to suit domestic, leisure, business and international travellers.
We hope to have the opportunity to provide accommodation for your next visit to South Australia, Victoria, Western Australia or the Northern Territory.
If you are interested in discussing our hotel management services, please get in contact with us via email on email@example.com