Who are 1834 Hotels?
1834 Hotels are a network of individually owned hotels, motels & resorts collectively managed by 1834 Hospitality.
Formerly known as Country Club Hotels & Resorts, the group name change happened in mid 2013, under the direction of Chief Executive Officer, Andrew Bullock, who felt that the Country Clubs brand no longer reflected the diverse portfolio of properties that the group now encompassed. Read more about the name change on our News Page.
1834 Hotels currently manage operations and collectively market the following hotels, motels and resorts, located in South Australia and the Northern Territory:
- McCracken Country Club, Victor Harbor, South Australia
- Clare Country Club, Clare Valley, South Australia
- Adelaide Meridien Hotel & Apartments, North Adelaide, South Australia
- Adelaide Royal Coach, Kent Town (Adelaide), South Australia
- Apartments on George, Norwood (Adelaide), South Australia
- John Pirie Motor Inn, Port Pirie, South Australia
- Naracoorte Hotel, Naracoorte, South Australia
- Ozone Hotel, Kingscote (Kangaroo Island), South Australia
- Aurora Alice Springs, Alice Springs, Northern Territory
- Avoca Hotel, Clarence Gardens (Adelaide), South Australia
Our network of hotels range from 3 star motels through to 4½ star resorts, offering comfortable accommodation, friendly, personable service and a range of additional facilities, such as cafés, restaurants & bars, golf courses, conference, function & wedding venues, bottle shops, gaming venues, health club with gym, and a day spa.
Our hotels are proudly Australian owned and operated. In SA, we employ more than 170 South Australians across our network, making us one of the largest regional tourism employers in the State.
Across our hotels, we are pleased to offer and showcase a diverse range of experiences, to suit domestic, leisure, business and international travellers.
We hope to have the opportunity to provide accommodation for your next stay in Adelaide, Alice Springs or regional South Australia.